“Great Hospitality”
Review of Le Petit Verdot

Le Petit Verdot
Reserve with
Le Petit Verdot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 902 Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Allow Jean Yves Cuppari to enthusiastically host you whether you speak French or not. In a lively college town with plenty of places to eat, La Petit Verdot was a delightful place on a side street which will give you a more traditional bistro experience than the more touristy Cours Mirabeau.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I had a dinner at the restaurant. The food was excellent. The waitress did assist all the customers by explaining the menu. We were enjoying the evening, but it took over half an hour to get our bill and leave. Other customers were also not happy at the end of their evening.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Nice little bistro with an appetising menu choice. I had a starter and main, both of which were excellent. Service good but always felt a little bit under pressure from the staff to match their speed rather than my own. Only real complaint - pichet of wine is only available by the glass (12.5cl) or a pichet of 50cl which is too much. A 25cl option would be appreciated, although the wine itself was very good.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I've been here three times now, and can't wait to go back. I was so surpised to read the negative reviews. I'm not a bad cook myself, and as for flavour - this place has it in tons. I recommend the barigoule d'artichauts or the salad with leek and crab as a starter, the joues de porc confit or the beef stew, or the fish as a main course. I don't do dessert but I'm assured that the 'After Eight' and the Creme Brulee were perfect.

Reviewed March 16, 2011

The second time we went it was not great. My steak was overdone AND livery tasting. Not what you expect when you order a filet with foie gras! It's too pricey to take another chance for a 3rd time.

1  Thank AnitaJoye