“beautiful small restaurant”

Reserve a Table
Thu, 6/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #17 of 1,045 Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
Description: At LA BOUCHÉE you can taste the traditional French cuisine. Spoken languages: French, English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish!
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Based on a Trip Advisor recommendation we went to this restaurant the other night. It is small but with excellent food, service and wine. The menu is in both french and english which was very helpful.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Briliant, great value, thanks so much!! Go there right now but book first..
Absolutely delicious food, small restaurant and nice small menu, great service, cannot recommend too highly

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Just a very nice experience all around, food was varied and tasty, service was kind and helpful. Would come back

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019

My wife and I had a really nice dinner here. Place is kind of hard to find, tucked away off from a side street. Place is very small but very well run, so if it is a busy time you need reservations. My wife and I both really enjoyed our food. I had a meal with beef and my wife had fish. Both were well done and nicely presented. Restaurant was very clean with great service. I would like to return someday.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Easily equal to any other meal we had in France- if not better!! The staff were friendly and welcoming , the choices of food good & the ambiance great. We had beef and cod for mains - both beautifully presented and delicious- and tarte poires-pommes and tarte au citron for dessert- also fabulous. There was a beautiful sugar sculpture on the tarte poires-pommes too! The local wines were good too. The standard was that of an exclusive restaurant and blew us away! All was quite reasonably priced and I’ve made a recommendation to our tour organiser.

Date of visit: December 2018