“Go now!”

Reserve a Table
Thu, 6/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #17 of 1,045 Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
Description: At LA BOUCHÉE you can taste the traditional French cuisine. Spoken languages: French, English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish!
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Briliant, great value, thanks so much!! Go there right now but book first..
Absolutely delicious food, small restaurant and nice small menu, great service, cannot recommend too highly

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Just a very nice experience all around, food was varied and tasty, service was kind and helpful. Would come back

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019

My wife and I had a really nice dinner here. Place is kind of hard to find, tucked away off from a side street. Place is very small but very well run, so if it is a busy time you need reservations. My wife and I both really enjoyed our food. I had a meal with beef and my wife had fish. Both were well done and nicely presented. Restaurant was very clean with great service. I would like to return someday.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Easily equal to any other meal we had in France- if not better!! The staff were friendly and welcoming , the choices of food good & the ambiance great. We had beef and cod for mains - both beautifully presented and delicious- and tarte poires-pommes and tarte au citron for dessert- also fabulous. There was a beautiful sugar sculpture on the tarte poires-pommes too! The local wines were good too. The standard was that of an exclusive restaurant and blew us away! All was quite reasonably priced and I’ve made a recommendation to our tour organiser.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Nicely decorated restaurant, server is friendly.
We had a vegetarian tart for starter and that really blew us away. Really refreshing!
My husband had sea bass for mains which he loved. I had beef tartare and that was really good too.
Dessert of creme brulee with casillion was ok..

All the food above plus a glass of wine and a glass of beer set us back by about 60plus euro, for your reference.
all prices are on their website online and so you know beforehand whether it suits your budget...

Date of visit: October 2018