“👌🏼”

Ranked #65 of 1,057 Restaurants in Aix-en-Provence
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

The food was great, and the service was one of the best I've experienced in Aix - very warm. I definitely recommend the place!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

It is a nice restaurant located at a small street near to Hotel De Ville Aix.

Service is nice and we are 8 and asking them to allow us to share 4 set of Couscous ...as we are not able to eat all..

The meat like chicken & Lamb are fantastic. Slow cooked for many hours ..
Tendon & juicy..

Price is a bit high but worth it

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I grew up in Aix en Provence and I have been at many restaurants there, but never at Moroccan ones, my mum makes the bests couscous. Having said that, this is the real deal.
Go for the Moroccan table (royal) couscous with kebabs, merguez, chicken and lamb, you won’t be disappointed.
A good quality price ratio in a quiet little street.
Great food, service and prices.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank wap13
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I love Moroccan food and I was so happy to find this gem of a restaurant. Such great flavors and the portions are huge!

We love food and base our trips around it and this was truly an experience. Please come here, do it for yourself

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 1, 2018

On a four-day visit to Aix, where I had been at university many years ago.......we stumbled over La Table Maroccaine, and were so impressed with the food, the selection and pricing of local wines, and the attentive service, that we went back for a second supper........and were equally well taken care of.

The restaurant is ini a small street about a five minute walk from the Cours Mirabeau, but.....well worth the detour!!!

Date of visit: January 2018