“Stunning Views”

Route des Cretes La Ciotat Cassis
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had the good luck to visit Cassis on a beautiful sunny day after the mistral had calmed down. stunning views of Cassis, the coast in all directions and the mountains to the north. for me this was easily the best part of the visit including a boat trip to the Callanques and a stroll through the old town and dip in the sea.

2  Thank chaddys2
There are newer reviews for Route des Cretes La Ciotat Cassis

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We took the Route de Cretes when leaving Cassis. Luckily the mistral wind was not blowing and the road was open. The views over Cassis and on the other side toward La Ciotat are amazing! We stopped many times to take it all in. I wish we would have had enough time to walk along one of the many trails.

1  Thank VancouverLeslie
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I have done the most scenic beautiful views from La Ciotat to Cassis on my way to Saint Tropez I could not resist to stop on the road many times You can have beautiful views of Calanques both sides of Cassis and near by La Ciotat I also stopped and walked for a while one of the trails the views of the mountains are spectacular both sides of the road The best part of the road is right in the middle of the 2 cities Try to drive carefully because the road does not have 2 lanes and has many curves I would go by to this road again and this time of the year you can see many wild flowers on the side of the road it is a must see road if you go by Cassis Another cute small and pretty village

3  Thank Escovedo
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This road leads up the mountains overlooking Cassis. Absolutely breathtaking scennery from the seashore and cities. Not to be missed.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I am amazed we had never heard of this road before arriving in Cassis. The views are absolutely stunning - even the kids didn't object to stopping for photos every 100m!