“Great meal”
Review of The Famous Pub

The Famous Pub
Ranked #51 of 605 Restaurants in La Rochelle
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Went there with my husband, we were lucky to get a table, as the place was so busy! I had the beef tartar and my husband had a double burger. Both dishes were amazing! We would love to return there for more meals!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank AnnaFurbank

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Two excellent Guinness burgers (well done) and my little one loved her chicken nuggets (for my picky eater) and I had an amazing fish burger. Great service and even better food. If we were staying closer we would definitely come back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

The burgers are delicious, although they like the meat cooked rare so the "well-done" option will get you a fully cooked burger. Prices were very reasonable. Beer is pricey, you might as well hit the cocktails instead...

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Great place ! Very famous and the burgers were perfect ! We spent a very nice time and the staff was great. For sure we will come back again in our next trip in La Rochelle.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We visited here twice during our stay
The food was good, all meat is served raw so I need to say extra extra well done
It’s the only and close place to get an American style burger
Beers from a bottle are the best beer here

Date of visit: October 2017