“Delicious burgers & friendly host”
Review of A 2 Pas Du Marche

A 2 Pas Du Marche
Ranked #2 of 599 Restaurants in La Rochelle
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

The burgers (Mexican, Classic & Thai) were delicious (among the best I have eaten). Home made chips and fresh salad were also good. The host was very friendly. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

I am no fan of burgers, that is until we found A2Pas Du Marche. The Mexicain burger proved to be a truly delicious lunch. Beautifully prepared with delightful dressings and perfectly seasoned. Even the fries were exceptional. My partner had the Italien, which was equally well lavished with praise.A truly exceptional meal. Our only problem after such a lovely experience was that we were then tempted by a wonderful Cafe Gourmand. Oh the calories !! We will be back !

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Well worth the panicked walk from town in case we’d missed the restaurant, as it’s a little out of the main eating area.

Sublime Burgers , and then come the desserts! Oh boy! Even the chips were gorgeous.

A must visit on your trip to La Rochelle.

Relaxed. Informal. Friendly. Brilliant!

Service superb.

Overall, to use my limited French, formidable! Well deserved position at the top of the ‘restaurants to visit’.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

That is an understatement! Went with my adult boys for lunch on Bastille day and what a lunch. The pepper burger was fab, spicy, juicy and perfectly cooked. Incredibly friendly staff and very attentive service. Food was plentiful, certainly no dessert required! Cannot recommend highly enough.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018

My husband and I decided to visit this place after reading the T.A reviews. We came out the door of the apartment and it was directly opposite us. The two guys who work there were super friendly and nice. We had the BBQ burger and the Mexican. Both were perfectly cooked and delicious. We couldn't fit in desserts as we were too full but we saw the homemade desserts on display as we were leaving and they looked yummy. This restaurant is a little off the beaten track, but really only a couple of minutes past the market towards the Carrefour so it is easy to find. I would definitely go back there as it has the full package, great burgers and great guys working there.

Date of visit: August 2018