“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

We were advised to go here by our hotel after asking for a good seafood restaurant and we were not disappointed. They are incredibly busy and gor good reason. They put a thai twist on seafood and its amazing, the service was great and food even better, I highly recommend. I feel sorry for its neighbouring businesses!

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (2,798)

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Great asian, french and European kitchen. Friendly staff, very fast and attentive. My favorit is the chicken curry. 100% recomendation. Variations for vegetarian guest not big enough. Prices are in upper midrange.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019

On a very hot August day we came here for lunch. It was very busy, and we did manage to squeeze in outside mostly under an umbrella. I ate all seafood which was lovely, although i didn't end up with the main meal I thought i was going to get after asking the waitress for the same as the person near me. The waiting staff did their best to help us with the mneu which was appreciated. Icd in the water would have helped quench our thirst. All in all a very tasty lunch break that we will remember on a stunning day in France.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

I have been at this restaurant as recommended by a friend.
The place itself is nice with all the maritime decoration whereas I cannot tell anything about food. It was not spectacular or super cheap. In my opinion just average.
Still the personnel has been really kind especially since a dish has been brought back and changed after one of my friend realized that he ordered something that he could not eat due to his allergy. He has not been charged for this.
After all nice dinner, but nothing special.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Original preparations mixing traditional products with an Asian note.
Pleasant welcome and efficient service

Date of visit: July 2018