“What you see is what you get but the pictures can...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“What you see is what you get but the pictures can not really convey how beautiful and lovely it is in real life.”
Reviewed October 6, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I actually don't want to tell anyone about this gite, I'd like to keep it a secret so it'll be free for when we next book to stay but that's not very fair to our wonderful hosts. What can i say, it exceeded my expectations, I wanted peace and tranquility somewhere calm and beautiful to stay and i got it in bucketfuls. The gite is beautifully furnished definitely 5 stars, fully equipped with everything you could possibly need for a home from home holiday. If you've got children this is a perfect safe place to bring them, a playhouse, pool, plenty of space to run around and plenty of playthings in the gite too (sadly my children are all grown up now). I'm not going to tell you everything I'll leave some surprises for you to discover, don't delay, book it now before all the weeks get taken. Nathalie, Richard, Clovis and Scarlet thank you for making us feel so welcome and we will be back once John has eaten all the nuts. xx

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Oct 8, 2017
Thank you so much Sally for your lovely review. We did really appreciate to have you and John around as you have been so kind ans smiley all the time. We look forward to welcome you both again.
Jane A
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful gite in lovely countryside setting.”
Reviewed October 14, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The gite was lovely - it had everything we needed for a stay including a very well equipped kitchen. The property was in a beautiful setting with plenty of outdoor space and even though it was October we still got to swim in the pool! Our hosts were great providing us with a welcome pack of fresh fruit, juice, water and breakfast cereals, they were available for any information that we wanted but not intrusive. A great place that we would recommend to friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Oct 21, 2015
Thank you so much Jane for this very touching review. I always want each host to feel like home . My gite is a personal creation ... I made it so guests can relax , enjoy the pool , the garden and the private terrasse .
I m glad your sisters and you had a good time , and I do wish to welcome you all again soon. Nathalie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing