We stayed here for 3 nights in October after spending a few days diving in Panglao. It was a welcome retreat away from everything! It's a very isolated resort - for the 1st day there was 1 other couple and the next 2 days, we had the entire place to ourselves! If you're looking for a lively night scene where you can meet a lot of people, this is not the place for you. But if you want a quiet peaceful seaside retreat, this is the place to go!
The rooms are basic, clean and air conditioned, with free water and coffee. They provide bath towels, beach towels, and snorkeling equipment. The pool is beautiful - a clean infiniti pool overlooking the ocean. Because it is so isolated, the days are spent lounging at the pool, secluded beach (beach chairs provided), snorkeling or arranging a banca to explore nearby islands. They also helped us arrange a dive nearby. We ate all our meals at the resort - the food wasn't spectacular, but it was fine. You can also walk to the other nearby resorts to eat.
The beach front is nice - literally empty and quiet and a nice place for taking a nap or reading a book. We were particularly impressed by the quality of service - from the owners Jane & Cornelius to Mary-Ann & the rest of the staff, everyone was friendly and helpful. We were able to take a kayak and snorkel gear (including booties, which was super helpful during low tide) to paddle around and snorkel on our own. We really enjoyed the staying here bc it felt like we were really away from everything, relaxing in our own paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anda White Beach Resort provides with great service and amenities. Located in beautiful place white sand beach with warm crystal clear water and Beautiful Infinity swimming pool. Restaurant with Western, European , Asian cuisines and local foods delights. With their Fizz Buzz Bar serving Drinks and Cocktails with an island flavors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Anda White Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anda White Beach Hotel Anda
- Anda White Beach Resort Bohol Province