Far from any kind of urban landscape, in the tiny rustic town of And a, lay this sleepy resort, about 2 hours from the main city. One is made immediately aware of its utter tranquility, its lush greenery, infinity pool and the beach that the property adorns. It is definitely a resort that offers value for money, with excellent food which is great given that it is fairly isolated. The staff is very attentive, especially the wife, Grace and her great team. Her husband tended to ignore us completely, preferring to mingle with fellow Europeans, and that tended to mar what was an otherwise sublime experience. Also this must be the only hotel in the world that allows smoking in the dining room which put me off on our first night. But niggling criticisms aside, my fiancee and I were sad to leave this little piece of heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anda White Beach Resort provides with great service and amenities. Located in beautiful place white sand beach with warm crystal clear water and Beautiful Infinity swimming pool. Restaurant with Western, European , Asian cuisines and local foods delights. With their Fizz Buzz Bar serving Drinks and Cocktails with an island flavors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Anda White Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anda White Beach Hotel Anda
- Anda White Beach Resort Bohol Province