We selected this place for a quiet getaway from Manila for the weekend and it was a very relaxing weekend. It is definitely a place with some goods and bads though:
The view, the view and the view. Amazing
The staff were very firendly
The bathroom was very 70's with hot water that just drizzled out of the showerhead and a toilet that leaked all night (had to turn off the water to the toilet each night to stop the dripping noise).
The room was OK - just average at best
It was nearly 2 hours from the airport
Depending on what your after, it might be just a touch too secluded.
Thhe restaurant was OK - not sure weather to classify that as good or bad.
In summary, a great weekend but I though it was a little over priced for what it was but we really enjoyed the getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anda White Beach Resort provides with great service and amenities. Located in beautiful place white sand beach with warm crystal clear water and Beautiful Infinity swimming pool. Restaurant with Western, European , Asian cuisines and local foods delights. With their Fizz Buzz Bar serving Drinks and Cocktails with an island flavors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Anda White Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anda White Beach Hotel Anda
- Anda White Beach Resort Bohol Province