We spent four nights at this resort, I think that three would have done the trick.
First impressions were awesome, the sun was shining and the ocean was looking inviting. The grounds of the hotel are very well taken care of and spending time outdoors is appealing. The pool is well kept and the chairs are comfy. It was a very relaxing poolside experience.
The restaurant, good atmosphere and they make an effort to dress the tables up in a different way each night. The food, not so great and extremely overpriced. You won't go broke, but you might leave feeling a little taken advantage of. The earlier comment about the stale bread was dead on. The penne pasta was tasty and we enjoyed their garden salad with thousand island dressing.
The service is excellent and quick. Really, with the wait staff is where they get their strongest points, just absolutely superb individuals working here. Marlon, Mary-Anne, Glenda and another young man in the restaurant were excellent.
The room, we had an ocean view suite. Worth the extra bucks as they are more private and the view is something else, especially when first getting up for the day. The other non ocean view rooms looked a little too compact and perhaps may feel a bit cramped?
The room was a little tired, and the bathroom needed upgrading. Nothing too bad that it would put you off but nothing to write home about. Our safe didn't work, but the hotel felt so secure that we didn't feel the need to use it anyway. Our shower heater also didn't work, but we never complained and i'm sure they could have fixed it if we had. There was a distinct musty smell and my girlfriend was sick every night from what we assumed was dust on the drapes and decorative mosquito net. Also, the air conditioner was dripping onto the bed.
All and all we really liked this place and were happy we found it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet place to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anda White Beach Resort provides with great service and amenities. Located in beautiful place white sand beach with warm crystal clear water and Beautiful Infinity swimming pool. Restaurant with Western, European , Asian cuisines and local foods delights. With their Fizz Buzz Bar serving Drinks and Cocktails with an island flavors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Anda White Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anda White Beach Hotel Anda
- Anda White Beach Resort Bohol Province