We arrived to a friendly welcome after a very efficient pick-up from the airport. The location is quite incredible perched above the cliffs with an easy descent into the warm sea below. There is a superb house reef about 50m from the shore. The rooms are lovely bungalows overlooking the sea, with fans, we didn't need air con when we were there. The staff were all friendly and Diggi was extremely helpful and flexible with organizing our time. We snorkeled and scuba dived and cycled from the hotel, for a very reasonable charge. He organized a great trip back to Panglao via the famous chocolate hills and, a highlight for my son, the Danao Adventure Park. The restaurant served delicious food, with specials every night, often freshly caught! There is a good pool and you can sit in the jacuzzi watching the sunset. It is quiet and there is no exciting night life here. You can cycle or catch a tricycle-bike to Anda to walk along the beautiful white beach. It is a place to chill out, relax and swim. We'll be planning a return trip very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just high enough above the beach and house reef to enhance the view, this ample bungalow resort set in 2.5 Hectares of landscaped gardens in the region of Anda on the island of Bohol. At 40 meters above the sea, the volcanic rocky plateau provides a breathtaking view on the open sea and promises unforgettable sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Blue Star Dive & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Star Dive Hotel Anda
- Blue Star Dive & Resort Anda, Bohol Province