A lovely family-run chateau-hotel, the Chateau de Verrieres is located behind Saumur's historic Cadre Noir, an easy walk from Saumur's center and the river. The welcome is gracious, as are the public and private rooms. You won't regret booking here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Verrières is an élégant Château, built in 1895 to host receptions and elegant parties for the officers from the famous Cavalry School. It has been artfully restored. Only 10 rooms and Suite to welcome you. Each room is unique, filled with light through the high windows. Verrieres stands in huge grounds with a heated pool. Step in directly into the heart of old Saumur and make your choice among the delicious restaurant located around Verrières. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Chateau De Verrieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Verrieres Saumur
- Chateau De Verrieres Hotel Saumur