“Splendid”
Review of Le Siecle d'Or

Le Siecle d'Or
Ranked #75 of 121 Restaurants in Saumur
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: "Le Siècle d'Or" is an all-you-can-eat restaurant in Saumur. Our Chinese buffet meal offers a great cheap-eats option. With a diverse mixture of dishes hailing from China,Vietnam , Thailand and Japan, you're sure to find something to delight your tastebuds here. Come, right now, to spend a pleasant moment between friends or in family :)
Malvern
“Splendid”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Really delicious. There is a full menu but we opted for the buffet as did the majority of the other diners. There are hot starters, sushi dishes, mains and desserts, a good selection of each. I think this is the best of this cuisine I've had, and excellent value for money. The young lady who welcomed us didn't speak very much English (nor I much French!) but she seemed to genuinely care that we got the very best from the experience, bringing us dressings we should have picked up ourselves, making sure we'd seen the ice cream cart, and insisting my husband try the saki on the house at the end of the meal. Don't be put off by the location in an industrial zone - it was a superb end to our holiday and obviously very popular with the local people.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Helen C

Scotland
“Great Chinese buffet in Saumur”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Second time I have reviewed this restaurant as I think it is now with different owners. One of the best Chinese buffets I have visited. Lovely Sushi and fresh salad items, varied hot DimSum which I think is one of the best outside Hong Kong. Service is also very polite and efficient and the young girl who works there (owners daughter I think) is a real cutie and polite too. All in all excellent value, particularly lunch time week days. Closed Mondays. We have ended going there at least once a week it is so good. Well worth a visit and they do a good "Al a carte and carry out menu too.

• Visited August 2012