“A nice surprise” 4 of 5 bubbles

Pizzeria Le Capitole
Ranked #55 of 306 Restaurants in Le Mans
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“A nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We were travelling through France and decided to stay in Le Mans, we stumbled upon this restaurant and the staff were very helpful, we were a little too early for the kitchens to be open(7pm) but we were invited to sit at one of their tables and place our order for when the chefs started. We had mojitos cocktail and ordered a nice bottle of Italian wine along with our pizza's. It was probably one of the nicest pizzas that we have had in France. For desert my husband had a banana split and I ordered Chocolate fondant! only I got a chocolate fondue with fruit, it was nicely presented, but unfortunately I can't eat fruit, so my husband had two deserts. Worth a visit!

Visited May 2014