“Food is Ok but waiting for long time”

La Tagliatella Le Mans
Ranked #176 of 355 Restaurants in Le Mans
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: With a privileged location at the heart of the city between the Préfecture and Place de la République, right across from Galeries Lafayette, is La Tagliatella, a restaurant where you can savor the most authentic Italian cuisine.
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Food is OK but you need to wait a bit from order and to be served. The decoration of restaurant is nice and fine.
Do not go when you are very hungry.

Restaurantes L, Propietario at La Tagliatella Le Mans, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Hello PrasertAp,

Thank you for your comment about our restaurant in Le Mans, as it helps us a lot in order to improve our service. We would like to apologize for the experience you had there. We have shared your comment with that restaurant's manager so we avoid possible similar situations in the future.
We hope you will give us another chance.

Best regards,
Customer Care La Tagliatella.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Excellent food, excellent menu, excellent surroundings, service perfect, what more can I say, Staff excellent although the English had to be worked at but got by with a mix of Italian and French.
If in town a visit is a must.

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

The Italian food here is great. The hand made pizza was wonderful with truffle oil. There are some nice wines available. Service was good and the waitress was very friendly. Definitely will go back when in Le Mans again

Reviewed January 14, 2017

I was in Le Mans for business and was craving some good Italian food. After reading reviews and seeing the location in relation to my hotel I chose to give La Tagliatella a try. The food was excellent and wonderful price! The portions were huge and asked to take some leftovers with me. The bar tender boxed it up for my and even gave me a reusable bag with a zipper. I felt that it was an excellent touch. The only reason for not giving it a 5 is because I went back the next night at the same time and they told me they didnt open until 7 pm. This was not what was stated on their website and I felt it was just because the person required to open up wasn't ready yet. Disappointed because I really wanted to try their pizza!

Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

Pretty good restaurant with Italian menu in a Spanish atmosphere and environment geared by French and a Japanese Chef?
Portions of dishes are very generous and the quality of the food is ok.
Personnel is polite but too cold and formal I think.