We spent a comfortable 3 night stay here which was chosen as a base for our planned trip around the local area. One of the big positives with this hotel was the underground parking charged at 5 euros per 24 hours. Superb!
The check in was handled well and we were offered a free map of the local area automatically which was very useful.
It was a very quiet hotel as it is located a short distance from the city centre. The MetroBus has a station directly outside the hotel where you can be in the centre of the city within a few minutes at a cost of 1.40 per person per trip.
The rooms were comfortable, clean and quiet even overlooking the main road outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche hotel is located facing the Saint Sever shopping centre, 1 km from the city centre of Rouen, 20 km from the airport and 2.5 Km from the SNCF railway station. The Exhibition Centre is 3 km from the hotel on the left bankof the Seine. Book one of our 80 rooms (of which 27 have WiFi Internet and two are adapted for guests with limited mobility) and make use of the hotel facilities we offer, including a bar, snacks available 24 hours and secure pay parking. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche Hotel Rouen
- Accor Rouen Centre Rive Gauche