service was ok, but it took literally hours to have powered restored to our room. rooms and common areas are smallish, breakfast good, all quite clean. it is only a 10 min walk to downtown but we did not feel safe. plenty of ladies of the night by the left bank of the river, with the corollary of pimps and shady figures. stay on Joan d'Ark bridge to go back to the hotel, do not venture on side streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche hotel is located facing the Saint Sever shopping centre, 1 km from the city centre of Rouen, 20 km from the airport and 2.5 Km from the SNCF railway station. The Exhibition Centre is 3 km from the hotel on the left bankof the Seine. Book one of our 80 rooms (of which 27 have WiFi Internet and two are adapted for guests with limited mobility) and make use of the hotel facilities we offer, including a bar, snacks available 24 hours and secure pay parking. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche Hotel Rouen
- Accor Rouen Centre Rive Gauche