Perfect hotel for a weekend in Rouen or a stop over on the way to Paris. Access to the town centre is 5 mins, very easy to find from the motorway to Calais / Dieppe. The rooms are very clean, great sleep, hot showers. Breakfast is continental all you can eat so very good value. Easy access to the main railway station Via the metro ( 10 mins) or you can walk up the hill in 25 mins. We left our car here for 2 days whilst in paris at a cost of £4 per day. Very safe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche hotel is located facing the Saint Sever shopping centre, 1 km from the city centre of Rouen, 20 km from the airport and 2.5 Km from the SNCF railway station. The Exhibition Centre is 3 km from the hotel on the left bankof the Seine. Book one of our 80 rooms (of which 27 have WiFi Internet and two are adapted for guests with limited mobility) and make use of the hotel facilities we offer, including a bar, snacks available 24 hours and secure pay parking. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche Hotel Rouen
- Accor Rouen Centre Rive Gauche