It is worth researching the route on Google street view before driving to this hotel,put in Rue des Arsins, once you find this its straight forward. The car park is a challenge, ensure you go to the right level either for large or small vehicles, mine is a VW Tiguan and was no problem, worth the 14€ per night. Reception staff were helpful. We didn't use any of the hotels facilities but they looked OK. Our room was on the third floor overlooking the hotel entrance. The a/c wasn't at all effective necessitating opening the windows. The noise at night was quite intrusive. The local vagrants seem to congregate in the cathedral graveyard close by and make the ocassional commotion, not the hotels fault but still a bit of a pain. Driving from the hotel towards Calais is quick and easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of Rouen, at the foot of one of the most beautiful cathedrals in France, the Mercure Rouen Centre is an ideal hotel for exploring the attractions of this medieval city including the Old Market Square and the Gros Horloge clock tower.The hotel features 125 soundproof, airconditioned rooms, including 4 suites, WiFi in all areas, bar, room service and meeting facilities. Ideal location, not far from the station, in the peaceful pedestrian area of Rouen. Private pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel Rouen
- Accor Rouen Centre Cathedrale