The location is what stands out right in the heart of this great city centre - but fairly quiet and peaceful. A great place to walk from but if coming by car, park in the Hotel de Ville underground car park and make the 5 minute walk; cheaper and easier. Excellent location for the lumieres show at the Cathedral and everything old Rouen has to offer, great atmosphere. Hotel itself is fine, as ever great beds but rooms a little functional (those awful wrapped plastic glasses) - breakfast fine but nothing special and no restaurant (plenty of great ones nearby). Staff helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of Rouen, at the foot of one of the most beautiful cathedrals in France, the Mercure Rouen Centre is an ideal hotel for exploring the attractions of this medieval city including the Old Market Square and the Gros Horloge clock tower.The hotel features 125 soundproof, airconditioned rooms, including 4 suites, WiFi in all areas, bar, room service and meeting facilities. Ideal location, not far from the station, in the peaceful pedestrian area of Rouen. Private pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel Rouen
- Accor Rouen Centre Cathedrale