We had a family suite that gave us plenty of room for the 4 of us(including 2 teenage boys). The storage and closet space was plentiful and the bathroom roomy. This hotel is tough to find which is due to Rouen's streets, and you had better have a small car for that parking garage. That being said we were glad there was parking as these old cities don't lend themselves to parking. The location was great which is in the best part Rouen. Our room was facing the cathedral too bad the windows were completely filthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of Rouen, at the foot of one of the most beautiful cathedrals in France, the Mercure Rouen Centre is an ideal hotel for exploring the attractions of this medieval city including the Old Market Square and the Gros Horloge clock tower.The hotel features 125 soundproof, airconditioned rooms, including 4 suites, WiFi in all areas, bar, room service and meeting facilities. Ideal location, not far from the station, in the peaceful pedestrian area of Rouen. Private pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel Rouen
- Accor Rouen Centre Cathedrale