“Great mussles!!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Great mussles!!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

They were extremely busy and although we had to wait it was very good.......I had mussles and salad and husband had pasta. The wait staff was extremely nice, go for the house wines, the white was as good as some of the some of the high dollar bottles we had in Paris!

• Visited September 2012

Oakville, Canada
“We Were Satisfied After All”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Our meal started on the wrong foot when we ordered mussels and were told that they didn't have any! We choose other dishes and we experienced a good service and good food.

The crème brulée was outstanding.

Visited April 2012
London
“Soulless tourist trap”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Only had lunch here.No indication that you're in France at all. Formulaic food, no imagination. Peremptory service.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Harry130
La Spezia, Italy
“Bleah”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Clearly focused on absorbing huge busloads of people, taking their money and shipping them on. Edible, but probably the worst meal I had in a week in France. Don't.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank cvdwl
Blean, United Kingdom
“Downmarket in the old market”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We went for a one course lunch on a Saturday & Sunday & it was OK, if a bit pricey for what we were served. Items on the menu included moules, pizzas & we had fish options . I quite enjoyed my filets of fish in a shellfish sauce & pasta & my husband had the sea bass. I'd had the sea bass the day before & my portion had been much smaller & was not very good value & my husband had salmon with lentils which was not very inspiring.
Tables were quite close together & I did notice that people who were having several courses had long waits in between.The desserts looked awful but looks can be deceiving as they were eaten.
The place seemed popular with families, several generations sitting at one table, maybe this was because we went at the weekend.
I wouldn't go there for a 3 course meal but it was acceptable for a one course lunch & the easy going atmosphere.

• Visited October 2011