“Delicious coffee”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious coffee”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were in Le Havre for a few hours and decided to stop at this cafe/restaurant for a quick coffee.

The style of the cafe is quite unusual and whilst it has the normal outdoor Parisian tables, inside it's quite dark and mysterious with a great retro ambience and some eclectic items on display like an old 50's motorcycle.

Anyway the coffee was so good we stayed for another.......

• Visited August 2013

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Good Pub/Bar/Brasserie For A Drink Or Food”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I recently visited the Au Bureau in Le Havre on my way back to the UK. All the bars in the chain are retro style pub themed establishments with reasonably priced food & drink.

It was a very hot mid July day & most of the tables outside were occupied. I chose one of the high tables just inside the building in order to get away from the intense heat.

I chose the filet mignon covered with cheese & served with frites/salad. I had chocolat mousse for dessert & I had a glass of Stella. The only complaint I had was that I had to ask for bread & water to be brought to my table, whereas all the other diners got these automatically.

Overall the atmosphere was pleasant & I preferred this brasserie to another one I have visited in Le Havre. I will return to this particular Au Bureau again later this year.

• Visited July 2013