“Un moment à oublier”

Ristorante Al Dente
Ranked #103 of 371 Restaurants in Le Havre
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: They also have take-out pizza. It is a nice looking upscale restaurant, but I ordered a a regular margarita take-out pizza for one-It cost 9 Euros, and it was the size of a small American dinner plate, way too small for the price. It came out too quikly, also-I was there when they opened at 7-pizza was ready at 7:15-I was suspicious-I smelled no baking/oregano/normal pizza-parlor scents-I suspect a microwaved pizza-it also had NO oregano(description of Margarita stated it contained Oregano)-cheap, gooey cheese, minimal canned pizza-sauce-a total rip-off-it was also thin as a cracker-No wonder the French are so slim-It was the WORST pizza experience in Northern France. I suspect a lot of the other so called"Italian Ristorantes" in France serve the same mediocre fake, micro-waved, mini pizzasfor 10 euros. Warning to everyone-Don't order take-out pizzas in France, until you see the size of the box/smell ANYTHING baking, etc. These are not true pizza-places. I felt totally ripped-off and I could not speak French/Italian.