“Well worth a visit”

$111.41*
Private Tour to Bayeux, Honfleur and Pays d' Auge from Caen
Ranked #2 of 48 things to do in Honfleur
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I am torn with Hornfleur. We loved the Harbour and the town, and to spend a few hours wandering around the streets and through the markets was a delight, The food on sale was great, and the buildings and views amazing.That said, it is also a tourist mecca. i thought we were back to 1944 with the number of Brits who had also "found" Hornfleur (dont get me wrong, we were obviously tourists ourselves), but it does tend to have that overly commercial feel about it. Dont let that put you off visiting, but just a heads up about what to expect upon arrival.

1  Thank jimbobler

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Honfleur harbour is a delight, one of highlights of our visit to this lovely town. I made a point of wandering around here every morning with my camera.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is one of those villages that makes one seriously consider moving to France. The harbor is one of the most beautiful we've visited in France. We spent three days in Honfluer and seriously regretted leaving.

The harbor is surrounded by cafes with a wide selection of food types and beautiful views of the fishing harbor. The days we spent there were bright sunny days making this charming harbor village even more inviting. We will go back many times.

2  Thank FredB911
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Very pretty city to walk around in. Prices a little expensive though. I stopped here during my cruise and rented a car with my family. We drove to deaville( a thirty minute drive). That was a beautiful city! If you really want to immerse yourself in french culture go there! And for a french town the prices were not as expensive as most cities because there is more locals there. If your at Honfleur you can take the bus to La Harve and take a train to paris (very expensive!).... I dont recommend

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Best if you have reasonable weather - the day we went it was very warm and sunny. Probably not the same if it is pouring with rain!!
The lovely harbour is surrounded by restaurants and cafes all reasonably priced and serving excellent food especially moules and frites. Lovely spot.