Very nice property, great views, perfect rooms, wonderful restaurant. We really enjoyed. It's not as close to Honfleur donwtown as we expected, but not far either. I've lived in many places in Honfleur, and this one is surely number one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a century after being frequented by impressionist painters seeking inspiration from the magic light of the Côte Fleurie, the Ferme Saint Siméon still seems to still be nourished by tender nostalgia. Perched on the heights of Honfleur, this Normand-style building infused with the soul of yesteryear delicately embraces modern refinement. Facing the Seine river estuary, the rooms full of noble furniture, woodwork, luxurious fabrics,comfort and colours are spread like flower bouquets across the farm, the central building and the ‘Press’.Beneath the garden’s apple trees or in the refined decor of the gastronomic restaurant, guests will be delighted to discover the regional cuisine, after indulging in a relaxing treatment at the Spa, peacefully overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Ferme Saint Simeon - Relais et Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Hotel Honfleur
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Honfleur