“Just okay”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Just okay”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Salmon was a little bland. Lamb chops was a little fatty. Ice cream had ice crystals in it. Great value on the house wine. Service was excellent.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Les E

• Polish first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fantastic Gem of a restaurant !!”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We came to this restaurant on the advise of our hotel concierge, and were we ever pleased ! It is a great place right near the bassin on a main street. We had eaten in the expensive 3 course restaurants before but this one was more reasonable and just as good if not better ! Inimate for a couple yet we saw families there as well. We sat upstairs in a candle lit room with a view of the street. My husband and I had the 3 course menu and it was fabulous !! He had the homemade soup, I had the shrimp and avocado salad for starters, then the turkey with sauce normandie which was a white sauce with mushrooms, yum !! The dessert my husband had was their specialty of rice pudding with a carmelized crust and I had the chocolate cake that was wonderful. The portions were plenty, the food was fabulous, and prices were reasonable. The staff was friendly and eager to make our dining experience a pleasant one. It was nice to find a restaurant that offered something besides organs and red meat for dinner, although they offer those things if that is your thing. I cannot say enough about this great restaurant in Honfleur except that I wish we would have found it on our first night in Honfleur and not our last.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank BonnieBN
Gtr Manchester
“Simple restaurant Lovely sea food, good value for money”
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We liked the food very much and the service was great Nice friendly people
It was just a simple restaurant but it had a nice ambiance so good we decided to go back next night even thought there were plenty of alternatives

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank KnightWigan
“Great time lovely in all aspects!”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Really welcoming and a varied price list for a variety of set menus. A la carte if you so wish. They offered an English version of the menu which was really helpful.

Food was excellent and there was plenty of it on the €20 menu.

Catered for 2 adults and 2 children very well, especially as they were very busy. (always a good sign!)

I'm writing as I'm waiting for my desert so I'd better go before I get beaten by my wife. We would come again!!!

1 Thank Ewymac
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“good food friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

Good food from a varied menu and good service recommended for lunch or dinner

• Visited May 2011