“Liked it”

Restaurant Entre Terre et Mer
Reserve with
Restaurant Entre Terre et Mer is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 171 Restaurants in Honfleur
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I experienced none of the bad things I have read in reviews. I thought the restaurant was pretty, I got very attentive, but unhurried, service, and I found the food to be highly creative and very well prepared and served with style. The price was in line with comparable places. I would most definitely recommend it. It seemed to enjoy a good reputation with locals.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Arrived here very stressed after car breaking down. Relaxing and delicious lunch. I had local oysters followed by sweetbreads which were accompanied by a pot of vegetables, girolles and tiny pieces of very 'young' tripe. I normally hate tripe but this accompaniment was simply delicious. For dessert I chose a mixture of fruit and veg sorbets which had intense and delicious flavours. My husband had fois gras - which was served whole. Well presented, well prepared, lovely surroundings.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Cooking was excellent. In a town that's swamped by pretty good restaurants, this stood out as being really lovely, although the decor was a bit on the cold / formal side for us.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

As there were 8 of us and it was a busy Saturday night we found difficulty in getting a restaurant but they put us in an upstairs room with a big table and the food wa svery good and served by the lovely Christina who gave as good as she got despite a considerable amount of leg pulling by 8 blokes.
Its a bit pricey but set menu at 28e was good value we thought for 4 courses.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Want to spend a lot of money for a mediocre meal with galactically slow service? Then this is the pathetic bistro for you. Bread so hard you would need a chain saw (I am not joking, impossible to use a knife on the bread). No salad other than chikcen livers (that's a salad?). So bad, so weak, relative to the stars in Honfleur: L'Endroit and L'Ecailleur. Even when the other restaurants are full, wait. Do not go to this trap with poor service and weak food.