“Excellent food”

Restaurant Entre Terre et Mer
Reserve with
Restaurant Entre Terre et Mer is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 167 Restaurants in Honfleur
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2011

As there were 8 of us and it was a busy Saturday night we found difficulty in getting a restaurant but they put us in an upstairs room with a big table and the food wa svery good and served by the lovely Christina who gave as good as she got despite a considerable amount of leg pulling by 8 blokes.
Its a bit pricey but set menu at 28e was good value we thought for 4 courses.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Want to spend a lot of money for a mediocre meal with galactically slow service? Then this is the pathetic bistro for you. Bread so hard you would need a chain saw (I am not joking, impossible to use a knife on the bread). No salad other than chikcen livers (that's a salad?). So bad, so weak, relative to the stars in Honfleur: L'Endroit and L'Ecailleur. Even when the other restaurants are full, wait. Do not go to this trap with poor service and weak food.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

The management of this restaurant actually owns 2 dining places in Honfleur and a hotel. I didn't try the hotel but i had dinners in both the "Brasserie" (right under the hotel) and the more formal restaurant. I was satisfied with both experiences. I had all attention I needed from the very polite waiters, the food was good and fresh and when it comes to prices, I actually disagree that it's too expensive... Yes, it is more expensive than some of the tourist restaurants around the harbour but then they try to serve something different and more sophisticated than mussels and steaks... In the "Brasserie", the menu is priced at 23 euros (19 euros if you skip the dessert) and it was really not a bad deal... Recommanded with a higher recommandation for the "Brasserie" (less formal and better value for the money)...

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I have to agree with other reviews - the service in this restaurant was extremely rude. I would have loved to have left before we ordered but my husband didnt want to. We had un assiette of Fruits de mer which was very nice and very fresh but the rude waiter very nearly ruined it for me. I would recommend lots of other restaurants in Honfleur before this one.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

Too expensive, boring food, zero service. Menu feels great when reading it but when you see it on your plate, its poor and disappointment. The staff is slow and not customer friendly. When we received the main course we found a piece of metal that the chef forgot to take out from the meat. There are better quality food and service in Honfleur, don't waste your time here.