We (four adult people) spent a week there in September 2012. The resort is very nicely situated but this is almost the only positive think I can write about it because:
- The reception's phone was deliberately (as told us by the reception clerk) disconnected from the rooms' phones despite the fact that in their advertising it is written that you can dial 9 and get connection with the reception.
- The phone in the room was not working so if something happened to us we could die without any connection with the outside if we did not have mobile phones working in France (and indeed we did not have).
- There were occasions without hot water in the bath.
- The room heating was not always working.
- The internet was mostly not working or working poorly despite the extra price we paid (10 Euros/3 days).
- The kitchen dishes were dirty when we received the room
- The beds were too narrow for an adult person.
- Despite the fact that many guests were from outside France, there was no TV station in English.
The service in the resort should mprove a lot before I could recommend on it to any of my friends.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence La Residence du Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence La Residence Du Golf Deauville, Normandy, France