Stayed here for 3 nights for our anniversary. The hotel is very well located and the room was small for €99 a night, but was clean and quiet. If planning a trip to Deauville be prepared for Champs Elysee prices everywhere. €5 for a coffee, €7 for a small beer. The hotel charged €10 p/night for parking. When free street parking is just around the corner. The market is nice, but very expensive. The main lounge of the Hotel was spoilt by the bright lighting that discouraged you from sitting for a relaxing drink. probably just well considering the cost of drinks in a 'budget' hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hôtel completely refurbishedand with air conditionning. New "Coquelicot" room. A Café, Wine and Compagny" restaurant concept. new bar area, lounges and business corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Cancelon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ibis Deauville Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Deauville Centre Hotel Deauville
- Accor Deauville Centre
- Ibis Deauville Centre Normandy, France