“Stopped in for a pizza stayed for dessert!”
Review of Barbara

Barbara
Ranked #89 of 125 Restaurants in Deauville
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Stopped in to enjoy a quick pizza, shared a pizza between 3 people with a side salad, it was quite good, I love their pizza oil! Fresh salad but a bit plain as it was just lettuce. We stayed for the brownie with creme anglaise and it was so worth the hefty 7.50euros.. Pop is 4.90 euros which is quite high but the food was good. The location is beautiful as it sits right next to the mayor's office which is a stunning building, great corner spot and perfect for sitting outside!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank CanadatoFrance

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Delays meant we arrived too late for lunch but too early for dinner and there were few options available. If I was in the same situation I would do without rather than go here.
The service was bad; we actually felt at times that we were in the way! Cutlery was dumped on the table and when we asked for some condiments were very impatiently told to wait. If we hadn't been so hungry and in such a rush we would have left!
Things did not improve when the food arrived. Some of it was cold but should have been hot, some of it should have been cold but was clearly room temperature and the salad was both dirty and limp.
Things did not improve when we got the bill!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here, good value for a city centre location, the pizzas were hand made dough, with plenty of topping, the drinks are pricey but only the average price for the area. Don't expect a 5 star restaurant as this is more a bistro which is fine. Some negative reviews appear to be unfair. Give it a try, stick to what they do best, pizza.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Convenient - with a nice view across the square. Always seemed to be very busy which was what attracted us - although couldn't really see why in retrospect. Food was edible - but no more.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Wrong order. Waitor started arguing and called me things in French. Very impolite and rude! Did NOT get my dish, or any dish, sat all meal watching my family eat, waiting and hopeing. The stuckup, jerk of a waitor avoided all contact. I didn't want to make a sceene in front og ny kids, but got enough when they also tried to get paid for the food we didn't get and got even more rude. Avoid this place at all costs! Forgot to mention that my wife got hair inn her food as well.

Date of visit: July 2016