“A gourmet menu”

Cuisines: French, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2018

A charming restaurant with just 7 or 8 tables, serving beautiful food in a nice atmosphere, at a very reasonable price, need I say more?

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Me and my family we went out for a quick break and found this tiny restaurant. I wanted to try something specific french. I can say it was better than I expected. The food was so delicious ,I couldn't stop eating. All the food was perfect. Strongly recommend this place. The price wasn't so price. The staff was also amazing.

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Our family had our best meal during this trip at Bistro Saint Michel. Food and wine were fabulous! Quiet restaurant with excellent service for keeping our drinks filled. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Food is good here, well cooked and fresh if not a bit bland (or delicate) depending on your taste. The leg of lamb was very tender and the tomato tarts with goat cheese quite good. My husbands steak was a little chewy but tasty.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We went here after checking trip advisor, and I can confirm all the positieve remarks, the restaurant offers a fixen but small menu, all that we ordered was excellent.

I had a three course and my wife a two course dinner, we also had 2 * 0,5 li wine, Total cost euro 80, in my opinion for this level of cuisine very Cheap.

We booked as it was Saturday evening and arrived at 20:00, the restaurant was almost empty when we arrived, but nu 20:30, almost full and at 21:00, all tablets were taken.

The service was good, and I would definately recommend this restaurant.

Thank G.F. H