1,546 results
All reviewshonor systempiggy bankbunk bedstrain stationexcellent locationd day beachesnormandy beachesfamily roomstreet parkingtriple roomthe hotel staffwithin walking distancequichewould stay here againday tourthe ground floorfriendly hotel
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Great quiet location and just a short walk (5 -10 minute) into central Bayeux. Free parking was available across the street. Staff is very helpful and attentive. Room was large enough, clean, comfortable and simple. I do not enjoy large hotels so Hotel Le Bayeux fits my taste. Would recommend it to all who want to have a comfort level that is not pretentious. Did not try the breakfast however brother and sister-in-law said it was good.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jjoenconnie
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We stayed at Hotel Le Bayeux for several nights in December 2008. Granted, this has been several years ago but we had an experience worth sharing. The manager was very helpful setting up a tour of the D-Day sites and overall the hotel was comfortable and adequate. Here is the downside - at about 3:00 in the morning, we woke up to discover a man standing in our room. He had come through a locked door (on our side at least) from what appeared to be an adjoining room. When I said something, he slowly returned through the door. I mentioned this to the manager in the morning, and she suddenly had trouble communicating in English. A less minor complaint was that we had family members in another room on another floor and they complained about hearing their noisy neighbors all night.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mrB5756003
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We stayed in the family room with my three children. The room was clean and spacious providing a separate are for the children and for my husband and myself. The location was ideal for exploring the Normandy coast. The staff were excellent and considerate. I have already recommended this hotel to many friends and would not hesitate to do so again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ryann66
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We were very happy with our experience at Hotel Le Bayeux. The price was quite reasonable, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms were very comfortable and the location was convenient. Our original plan for our visit to France included a few days in Bayeux followed by five days in Dijon. However, our plans changed so that we returned to Bayeux after only two days in Dijon. We were very happy to be able to return to Hotel Le Bayeux for a few more days. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Normandy.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lauri D
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Good price for this very central small hotel - just a block from the cathedral and museum, close to restaurants and bars. Rooms comfortable but basic. I would recommend for a short stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends