“Well worth the time and money!”

Bayeux Shuttle Multimedia Tours
Shuttle Service to Mont Saint Michel from Bayeux
Ranked #1 of 41 Tours in Bayeux
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Guided private tours and group tours of the American, Canadian and British D-Day beaches and shuttle services to Le Mont St Michel.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Andy is a great guide-he is knowledgeable, thorough, and flexible-he really wants to design a day that meets your interests. I would highly recommend him as a guide. It is a full day, but a day well spend visiting all of the important places connected with D-Day. We all learned a lot and were very glad we included this tour in our itinerary.

MRSUTHERLAND, Owner at Bayeux Shuttle Multimedia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Sarah

Thank you for submitting this positive review regarding your recent tour with us. I am very grateful that you took time for us and I am very happy to read that you had a great time. It certainly was my pleasure to conduct the tour with you and your family.

CEO D-Day Tours Normandy EURL

Write a ReviewReviews (2,227)

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Most important of the trip is the guide and Andy was the best, as well as giving detailed information that I was looking for he kept my three children entertained for the entire day. Van was modern and had video's to keep the tour going as we went to different places. If you are going to do this tour do it with Andy

Dear Sherry

It was great to share the day with you and your family. It was not too difficult to entertain your kids throughout the day and I had great fun. I am very pleased to read that you all enjoyed it too!

Many thanks for sharing your experience in this extremely kind review.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The whole experience - from the time we were picked up from our hotel to the time we were dropped back off at the end of the day was nothing short of exceptional. I would recommend this tour (and have) to all who wish to experience a part of history "up close and personal"!

Dear Linda

I just wanted to write a quick note to say thank you for writing this lovely review. As always, we are very grateful that you have taken time to share your experiences.

I send you my kindest regards,

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was a special trip for two very special people from California
USA. Both are in their seventies and this trip had been a dream for over 50 years. Ron had very high expectations: he wasn't disappointed. His response after a 10 hour day with Andi was - " Wow ! It has far exceeded my expectations - an incredible day. " Ron had done his research prior to the visit but Andi challenged conclusions with his vast knowledge and local interpretation of events so long ago. Andi is charismatic, humorous, extremely knowledgeable, able to adapt to his audience and flexible with his plans - to suit the needs of his guests. His tours are very definitely tailored to your individual requirements and not a one size fits all. Even though it was a long day it was relaxing as a result of Andi's approach. A thoroughly good experience that I would recommend to anyone of any age or interest 'without hesitation'. We believe we had the best tour guide out of the many that we saw ! Thank You Andi and well done - keep up the good work !

MRSUTHERLAND, Owner at Bayeux Shuttle Multimedia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Comdt

It is very flattering to read what you have written. It is wonderful to read great reviews like yours, knowing that you had a great experience with me in Normandy.

I want to thank you very much for taking time out to write this great review. As always, we are very grateful that our clients share their experiences on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Andy was able to make the tour interesting for our entire diverse group (6 people, ages 5-73). Prior to the tour, he got our input on the places we wanted to go, how we wanted to focus the tour. Then, during our tour, Andy asked regularly if he was providing the right amount of detail, right pace, right locations. I felt like I could throw any question out there for Andy and he could answer it. Andy is extremely knowledgeable and engaging. He was friendly and respectful and highly efficient.

The functional part of the tour, arranging for train stop & time, picking our group up at the station with a state of the art van, the stops, the schedule, the presentation, the flow and level of detail of the tour, getting dropped off at the front door of the train station was impeccable.

The tour concludes at the Normandy Cemetery where the story that you've been hearing about all day becomes harsh reality. The tour was highly enjoyable for all of us. I give this tour my highest recommendation.

Dear Mike

Thank you very much for writing this great review; we are very grateful that you have taken time to do so.

It is great to read your thoughts regarding your recent tour with us and it is especially pleasing to know that you really enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed showing you around Normandy!