“A glimpse of history”
other travelers have booked this property
manor general view manor view from park
Check Availability
lawn and deck chairs
park view
park view
Entree du Manoir
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

annchov
Lake Bluff, Illinois
“A glimpse of history”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Imagine fresh strawberries and cream, croissants, and more for breakfast in a manor home that exudes years of history. This is an incredible spot from which to explore Normandy. And Yseult will provide you with wonderful advice to guide you for your days.

Sep 18, 2017
Thank you very much for your review. But lt has been for me a real pleasure to welcome you at the Manor and I'm happy if I could help you in your visit in Normandy. Thank you again!
Ron G
“A wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed July 26, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights in mid July and it was fabulous. The grounds are quite gorgeous and the rooms were cozy, filled with lots of character. The morning breakfast was quite a feast, with fresh pastries, jams, coffee, juices, and fruits. Our host Yseult provided the best recommendations on where to visit and what restaurants to go to. Would definitely stay here again if we ever have the chance.

cindyn5
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful historic manor house, gracious host and wonderful breakfast.”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Staying with Yseult at Manoir St. Hubert was the highlight of our trip to Normandy. We stayed for four nights and loved the grounds and the warmth of the family home that she shares with her guests. She even picked up us at the train station. Bayeux was a perfect base for our excursions to the beaches and Mont St Michel. Yseult had set the table for breakfast each day with fresh fruit and wonderful breads, but the table setting itself was part of the charm. Her recommendation for eating at a nearby farmhouse restaurant was perfect. We felt that we were part of her family by the time we departed. We loved our stay and look forward to visiting Yseult again.

kbyrnes2
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Truly outstanding!”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at the lovely Manior St Hubert while on a trip to Normandy. As we drove up to the beautiful home, Yseult greeted us as old friends. She is a warm and gracious host who made us feel at home right away. Figueroa, the dog, was a delight! The Manior is beautiful, beds very comfortable, linens luxurious and an easy walk to all the sights, shops and restaurants in lovely Bayeux. Yseult provided wonderful breakfasts and exoert suggestions on sightseeing. My only regret is that I didn't book a longer stay- but that just means I must go back! Thank you Yseult for making our vacation wonderful and my sons Birthday special! I hope to be back soon!

Jul 1, 2017
Hi Family Byrnes,
Thank you so much for your review about your stay at the Manor. I'm pleased you enjoyed. It was the same for me to welcome you and try to make your stay the best as possible
warms regards
Yseult
reallyden...
Kitchener, Canada
“Wonderfully welcoming B&B”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a great time at Manoir saint Hubert. Yesult was a kind host who made us feel very much at home. A tasty breakfast set us up for a morning of exploring in and around Bayeux. The house is a handy 10 minute walk to the centre of Bayeux. Yesult gave us good advice on what to see and where to eat in the area and even made reservations for dinner for us on our first evening in town.

The house itself is centuries old and has a very historic feel to it. We were a party of four and took up both the rooms sitting room area on the top floor so it felt quite private.

Jun 21, 2017
Hi Family Henderson,
Thank y ou very much to have took the time to write your kind review.
It has been for me too a pleasure to spend these fe"w days with you and I'm pleased if you enjoy your stay in Normandy
Yseult
jan1404
“A very special experience!”
Reviewed May 28, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

While visiting Bayeux, we had the good fortune to stay at Manoir Saint Hubert and meet Yseult. Her beautiful home is in a park-like setting and a 10 minute walk to the center of Bayeux. The bedrooms are lovely with comfy beds and beautiful linens, special amenities and a large bath. We could not have been more comfortable. Enjoying breakfast in her elegant dining room was perfect. The real highlight was Yseult. She is a gracious host and was a delight to meet. As we arrived by train from Paris, she helped us with our travel plans and assisted in booking a rental car to visit Mont Saint Michel, a much better choice for us than taking a tour. We will definitely return. It was wonderful!

May 29, 2017
Hi!
Thank you very much for your review. It's really too kind and .It was for me too a real pleasure to meet you. I'm very happy you keep a good memory of your stay
I hope everything is ok and the end of your holidays has been fine!
Jim P
“A special place in Bayeux. ”
Reviewed May 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Yseult 's manor is more than a beautiful home in a beautiful setting. It is a quiet, nicely located B&B with a wonderful hostess. We enjoyed Yseult's company and conversation - and her dog, Figaro. We have already recommended this lovely place to friends.

May 18, 2017
Thanks a lot Jim for your kind review. It has been for me too a pleasure to welcome you. Thanks a lot to recommend my home!! I hope the end of your trip has been fine.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing