The Chateau Bellefontaine is a 15 minute walk from the center of Bayeux, but it seems to be out in the country. The grounds are beautiful and include a small lake with swans and ducks. Rooms are very clean and spacious. The hotel is fully renovated and in excellent condition. The amenities are generally very good, but there is no shower. (There is a bath.) They have facilities for playing pool and tennis. They also have good WiFi. The staff is helpful. Our dinner in the restaurant was excellent, as was the breakfast buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here the life of the château can be experienced every day: wood panelling, fireplaces, mouldings. We have preserved the 18th century spirit which is carried through into our park with its 200-year-old trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Chateau De Bellefontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Bayeux
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Hotel