My wife and I stayed here with our 2 year old son for 1 night on our way to Brittany and loved it. The duplex suite was spacious and clean, with a lovely courtyard at the rear that was a great sun trap. The real treat about this place is the grounds; Henry loved feeding the ducks and swans and watching them swim down the river. A bonus also was the play area with swings and a slide. We only used the restaurant for breakfast which we thought was pretty good value. In the evening we walked the 15 minutes into Bayeux for dinner. A great place for a stopover from Calais - attentive staff and child-friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here the life of the château can be experienced every day: wood panelling, fireplaces, mouldings. We have preserved the 18th century spirit which is carried through into our park with its 200-year-old trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Chateau De Bellefontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Bayeux
- Chateau De Bellefontaine Hotel