Villa Lara Hotel
Le Lion d'Or(Bayeux)(Great Value!)
$183
$156
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Bayeux(Bayeux)(Great Value!)
$81
$128
$124
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Chateau De Bellefontaine(Bayeux)(Great Value!)
$214
Good 3.5/5
Hotel Mogador(Bayeux)(Great Value!)
$77
Very Good 4/5
Campanile De Bayeux(Bayeux)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
Agoda.com
$191
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Reine Mathilde(Bayeux)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Restaurant
1,054 results
All reviewseggs cooked to orderrooms are beautifuldinner reservationsmini barbayeux tapestryplace to staysuperb hotelperfect locationfavorite hotelthree nightsthe entire staffbreakfast was deliciousnormandy beachessmall hotelloved this hoteld day beachessecure parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2012

New hotel associated with the Venerable Churchill. Incredible mix of French style and every modern convenience. Staff is impeccable. Best room I've ever experienced!

Room Tip: We were in room 307, cathedral view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Localmo
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Lovely, new European Hotel located in the center of town. Fabulous breakfast. Staff aims to please. Do not stay anywhere else!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Igiveuponthisdumbname
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This was one of the most pleasant hotel stays I've ever had. From the moment we walked in, and the person at the desk looked up and greeted us by name because they were expecting us, we were treated with such kindness and received wonderful service. My husband and I were upgraded to a junior suite, with a balcony overlooking the castle, and our daughters had a gorgeous room of their own. Really, they thought of everything... the bathroom was large & luxurious and had top-notch toiletries, the mini-bar was complimentary, and the bed was perhaps the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever experienced (or perhaps I was just that exhausted!) One evening, we returned after sightseeing all day and decided we were too tired to go for dinner and opted for pizza in the room (the suite had plenty of room/chairs for the four of us). When the lobby staff saw my husband coming in with pizzas and wine, they jumped up to help him and immediately sent up plates, wine glasses, napkins, etc. Special thanks to the Mont St. Michel shuttle driver, Francois, for his above-and-beyond help in guiding my husband to the Hertz rental car office in Caen also. If we are ever in Normandy again, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the cathedral...stunning when lit up at night!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2012

If you are looking for a wonderful stay in Bayeux do check out this wonderful 28-room hotel. You will feel the warmth the moment you walk through the door! The employees are wonderful and you will see the owner on a daily basis. The rooms are really good size and the beds were great! And the best part is that a King size bed is really a King size bed. The hotel is just a couple of months old and is already rated 4-stars. Our stay was from May 31, 2012 until June 2, 1012.

Room Tip: spend a little more and get a wonderful room with a view towards the park and cathedral
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna T
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I booked the Villa Lara sight unseen over a year ago when it was still under construction. My group of 18 people trusted me and I placed my trust in the owner, Rima Hébert. She and her outstanding staff delivered as promised. We could not have been happier.

The Villa Lara is in central Bayeux and in walking distance to all sorts of dining options as well as the main tourist sights. The Bayeux Tapistry Museum is actually not more than 100 steps away from the front door. And the Cathedral is only a block away.

Beautiful, spacious rooms with fantastic bathrooms. Complimentary bottled water and wifi. Breakfast was plentiful with eggs cooked to order.

An outstanding find. All 18 in my group complimented me on this 4-star find. Rima and her staff deserve the compliments. Thanks for a wonderful three-night stay!

Room Tip: All rooms in this hotel are exceptional and very quiet. There is zero street noise.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends