“Great Crepes!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Dropped in after dinner for dessert - had to have Crepes while in France. We're not disappointed. Delicate and tasty with plenty of extras cline was the honey/pear/ice cream, and my wife had chocolate. We finished with a hearty cup of cappuccino. Staff was friendly, attentive, but did not hover. Be advised, outside seating is an extra .30 euro, and credit card minimum is 16 euro. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Have eaten in this restaurant twice this holiday and we were not disappointed by either the service or the food. It is certainly good value for money. We ate here last year too when in Bayeux. Mum had the mousse de canard which she enjoyed. The galettes are tasty and filling. It's a busy little restaurant and there seems to be a returning clientele which is always a good sign.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Visited this restaurant one evening whilst out for a walk with my wife and 2 children , we found the food and service to be good and the place was full of local people which is always a good sign.
It is situated next to the Cathedral in one of the nicest towns in the area.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I visited this restaurant on a Thursday evening in August, with my husband and two teenage sons.

The restaurant was getting quite busy, and we were allocated a table indoors - which was fine to start with, but this was on a really hot day, and as the evening wore on the temperature got hotter and hotter.

Service wasn't speedy. I think there were two waitresses serving.

The food was just okay. My husband ordered a steak- he asked for medium rare, as usually in France that would come as rare. However it was well done -to very well done. He was quite disappointed in that. My son was happy with his choices. He had the fish soup, followed by Fisherman's' pot? He liked them. I had the salade de gesiers - which was good, followed by a crepe with scallops - that was all overcooked. Other son had a pasta dish with salmon which was nice. Desserts were good. the wine was good.

We had a bill of over 100 Euros for four. So it wasn't overpriced, but after eating out in restaurants in France previously, I expected a better quality of cooking. I guess in a highly touristic area the restaurants don't have to be too concerned about repeat customers.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I went for a weekday lunch with 3 other friends and had the worst service I've experienced so far.
Menus were dropped off promptly at the table, but then we were ignored for over 20 minutes, despite trying to get the attention of the waitstaff. When someone finally spoke to us, it was only to, very rudely, state that there were people who had come before us, we had to wait.
40 minutes later we finally ordered with the brusque/rude server that originally told us to wait. Food took almost another half an hour and was mediocre. The pizza was pretty decent but the burger was terrible.
There was no friendliness or acknowledgement that it took over an hour to eat.
Definitely would not go back.

1  Thank Mn_D0