“Band of Brothers Tour”

D Day Landing Tours
Ranked #13 of 44 Tours in Bayeux
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Follow in the footsteps and visit the Battlefields made famous in The Longest Day, Band of Brothers & Saving Private Ryan with native English speaking guides. Whether you are interested in the American, British or Canadian Sectors we are able to offer a private in depth, detailed historical tour with a fixed or tailor made itinerary to suit your needs. We specialise in detailed tours, but can offer sightseeing tours as well, with pick up from Normandy and Brittany.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Just back from a wonderful trip to France. The best part was our time with Eric. I wanted to set up a private tour to concentrate on the Band of Brothers areas. Eric went beyond my expectations! I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a more personalized Normandy experience.

DDayLandingTours, Owner at D Day Landing Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Kevin

I would like to thank you for choosing to tour with D Day Landing Tours whilst visiting Normandy and for taking the time to share your comments online. I am so glad that you enjoyed touring with Eric.

Moreover, I am grateful for your kind words and compliments as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service our valued clients are entitled to expect from our tours.

Eric looks forward to the pleasure of one day touring with you again.

Michelle Le Doux - Turnbull

"big picture"
in 6 reviews
"sword beach"

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We toured Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery with Eric -- it was an absolutely great day. Eric is knowledgeable and passionate (two of his uncles fought in the British sectors of the D-Day invasion), and he has a great sense of humor. A fantastic visit to an overwhelming part of American history. My wife, 18-year-old son and I highly recommend Eric and D-Day Landing Tours. The absolute highlight of a wonderful trip to France.

Dear Geoff

We would like to thank you for choosing to tour with D Day Landing Tours and for taking the time to share your comments online. We are glad that Erics tour was your highlight whilst in France.

Moreover, we are grateful for your kind words and compliments as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service our valued clients are entitled to expect from our tours.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Took this tour with Eric in Feb. Had a great day. Eric was a great guide. Reliable, knowledgeable, with an easy sense of humor. Would highly recommend this tour. It was the highlight of our trip to Paris.

DDayLandingTours, Owner at D Day Landing Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Msmith5788

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I took this tour back in November, Eric is spot on. He has done his homework. He knows his stuff VERY well. He arrived at the hotel i was staying at early and he even introduced himself to me. He doubled checked everything about the tour. I had to cut it short because of some personal reasons, he gave me a ride to the train station without even asking. The man went out of his way to help me out. I will be back and will rebook with him. He also gave me some books to read up on in the mean time. GREAT TOUR, BETTER PERSON.

Dear KirbyKirby

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Traveling with young kids, I had some hesitation about the cost of a private tour, but in a month long trip through part of Europe this was among the best money spent from an experience stand point and I'd do it again in a second.

Eric is a fabulous tour guide - very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, passionate about WWII topics and entertaining.

He also made this trip engaging and memorable for our kids.

I strongly recommend Eric's tour.

Dear Scott W

We would like to thank you for choosing to tour with D Day Landing Tours whilst visiting Normandy and for taking the time to share your comments online. We are especially glad that your children also had a great day.