$144
$128
  • Restaurant
Mercure Lille Centre Grand Place(Lille)(Great Value!)
$113
$103
  • Room Service
Best Western Plus Up Hotel(Lille)(Great Value!)
$98
$87
$103
$98
Residhotel Lille Vauban(Lille)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Hotels.com
$106
$92
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Campanile Lille - Euralille(La Madeleine)(Great Value!)
$88
$84
  • Restaurant
$133
$128
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$122
$108
1,615 results
All reviewseurostar stationlille europemicrowave and fridgeon demandseparate toiletdouble bedshopping centrefree wifirooms are spaciousminute walkgood sizefree bottlebig roomexcellent hotelwalk in showerold townconvenient location
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Loved the concept of the suitehotel - spacious room that could be divided up and well-equipped with fridge, microwave and hairdryer. The location next to Lille Europe Gare was convenient for the town centre and quiet as it was behind the station. The only things I would have liked were real cups and an extra chair.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 28, 2012

For a hunded bucks I should have expected a budget hotel. And that's what I got. The room was comfortable and the hotels location to the Eurostar station was great, but...... On TV, I could only find two French stations - no BBC or CNN International. I discovered that I could pay for TV in English but the remote was hard to use and I felt that it was a bit cheap not to give one of the stations mentioned above.

Service varied from great to not so great. Upon my arrival, the staff could not hve been more pleasant and helpful. On my first full day the staff was helpful but they did not set-up a wake-up call for the following morning as I requested. The following morning, I had an early train. Luckily I woke-up in time but when I went to check with the reception to see if my train left from the Eurostar or regular train station I was told by the woman at the desk that she had not been responsible for the missed wake-up call. She also sent me to the Eurostar station. At the Eurostar station, I was told to go to the other station and that I had missed my train. I went back to the hotel and was told by the woman on the desk that she was right and that the information that I received at the Eurostar station was wrong. Happily, I realized that she had no idea what she was talking about and went to the correct station where I took a train an hour and a half later.

Did not like her arrogance.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank lauriedominic
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This location was a great option as we came from Paris on TGV. Right opposite the station and the Eurostar was very accessable also. The rooms have a double bed and a single bed and plenty of space for 3 people. Very accommodating staff about holding luggage until late departure on Eurostar.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank DarcyIpswich1956
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Stayed here last weekend with 3 friends for 2 nights. We arrived on the Eurostar and the hotel is a stones throw from the station directly across the road. We got into the hotel just before 11 with the plan to dump our bags and come back later but the girl at the desk was extremely helpful and informed us that we could have our room at 11.30 so we had a drink in the bar while we waited. We were given 2 adjoining rooms on the 3rd floor. The rooms were fairly well appointed with what I think was intended as a small kitchen area that included a sink, kettle, microwave and fridge. There was 1 double bed which was pretty comfy and 1 single sofa type bed. The two rooms despite being adjoined were slightly different in layout and design which we found slightly odd. Our bathroom had a shower and bath in but no toilet. The toilet was secreted away in what I can only imagine was originally designed as a closet on the immediate left as you walk in the door of the room. I think whoever designed it suddenly realised after putting the bath in that they hadn't left enough room for the toilet so whacked it in a closet instead! Our friend's adjoining room had a toilet in the bathroom but no bath. Both of them are six footers and both said that whilst sat on the toilet they couldn't touch their feet on the ground! Speaking of ground, watch out for the bathroom floor - absolutely no grip on it when wet! Also the bathroom doors appear to have been modelled on the swing doors from a wild west saloon with great big peep holes all over! The TV was also a bit odd, it was a small TV on a "pod" on wheels that could only be moved so far and never to a point where both people sharing the room could watch it at the same time unless on the same bed - not an issue if you are a loving couple used to sharing a bed but when you are 2 burly geezers jumping in together is not on the cards! The room was clean and comfy though. However, I would say that if you are going out for the day in Lille and heading back to the hotel late afternoon don't expect your room to be made up. On the Saturday our room wasn't made up until after we left the hotel for the 2nd time that day at around 6pm. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and there always appeared to be about 12 on duty downstairs in the bar at all times but in fairness they were always fairly quick to break away from their social gathering when anything was needed. The hotel is very well situated and for the money there can be no major complaints. It is also conveniently located and is about a 5-10 min walk from the Grand Place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank nezza28
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The title says it all. We were very pleased with this modern hotel. Located directly opposite Euro Lille railway station and about 700 metres from Lille Flanders railway station, it is ideally situated. The rooms are ideal for a young family with a comfortable queen bed, a pull out bed plus the sofa that is a single bed. The rooms are modern and spacious with separate bathroom toilet.
The staff very helpful and all spoke english.
Overall an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple