I only needed a place to stay for one night, so this hotel did the job perfectly. It is very central. You literally get off the Eurostar and have a five minute walk to the hotel, which is great. It's also very close to other local amenities such as the main town square, and the Zenith arena. However, being that central, it is a little noisy during the night, and when the buses start running early in the morning.
The reception area is remarkably tiny, but the receptionists were very friendly and spoke excellent English! Can't comment on the food, as I wasn't there long enough to try it!
Rooms are compact but clean overall. The bed isn't the comfiest I've ever slept on, and I can't stand those long thin pillows that you find in Europe, but I should have had a look around, because there was a normal one hiding in the wardrobe! Bathroom again is clean, if a little old fashioned (especially the shower!).
Overall, it is a clean hotel in a brilliant location; perfect for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Flandre Angleterre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flandres Angleterre Lille
- Flandres Angleterre Hotel Lille