This hotel is perfectly located opposite the railway station and at 5 minutes walking from the Grand Place. We had a 2-person, 2 bed room for 79€ which is neither cheap, nor expensive. The beds were quite hard and the undersheets were plastic, which may help the hotel to protect the mattresses but it is not comfortable.
The hotel has a private parking a few streets from the hotel (12€ per night), which is an absolute plus.
Conclusion, this hotel is a good choice if you arrive either by train or by car in Lille, you want to stay only one night, and you want some value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Flandre Angleterre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flandres Angleterre Lille
- Flandres Angleterre Hotel Lille