We travelled to Lille on Eurostar, which was comfortable and punctual. The hotel is approx. 2 miles from the station and cost 8 euros in a taxi, cheaper by Metro obviously. The hotel has recently been refurbished and is clean and tidy everywhere. The rooms are spacious, the bed comfortable and free wifi in the bedroom is handy. The only meals we had in the hotel were breakfast, which was good. Coffee or tea is brought to your table and then it is buffet style for the food which is of good quality with a large variety (including cooked brekky). The very best thing about the hotel is the location. It is near all the tourist sights and numerous bars and restaurants. The staff were all friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place is a 3 star hotel in the heart of Lille, close to the Grand Place and the old city. The hotel offers 104 airconditioned rooms, a restaurant, a bar and four meeting rooms for your conferences and seminars. This hotel is equally suited to a business trip or a holiday in Lille with your partner or family. Guests also enjoy the benefit of a gym and a secure public car park adjoining the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place Hotel Lille
- Accor Lille Centre Grand Place
- Lille Novotel