“Wonderful croque-frites!”
Review of Le Kof'ty

Le Kof'ty
Ranked #65 of 272 Restaurants in Dunkirk
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Bimbled in here on a blustery grey day in search of a light lunch. Located right on the sea front there are great views along the coast but some of the vista is a little industrial! None of this is the restaurant's fault however...

4 croques monsieur and some chips were devoured pretty quickly (well overdue) along with a decently dressed salad. Not a complicated meal by any standard but it hit the spot.

Service was welcoming, friendly and efficient.

Merci a vous!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

The waitress we had was lovely, especially with the children. It was clean and tidy with plenty of indoor seating as well as lots of outdoor space. We had some lovely sugary treats and drinks and then came back later for savoury snacks, where the same waitress spotted us and came to serve us again. Also handy that there was a baby change in one of the ladies loos.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Really is a tale of 2 halves. We rented a good quality sun lounger for 5 hours, bought 2 rounds of drinks and some good food (hot dog and a panini and chips). In general terms a really nice chilled out no frills way to spend an afternoon.

When we were leaving I asked the bar to fill my 10 month year olds water cup. The waiter refused and then turned to someone else in front of me and started saying how this was a bar, they sell drinks so of course they can’t give out water. Incredibly rude and a sour note to end the day on.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Hello

Me and my Bengal cat were very welcome. She helped translate some french into English for my friends.

The burgers and chips were very good (you'll need to ask for mayo or ketchup)

The cocktails are amazing as well.

For dessert I recommend the "exotique"

Have a lovely relaxed day everyone :) this place is cheap, friendly and overall good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside when I'm drinking beer abnd munching ham and cheese baguettes. This place near the sea ticked all the boxes for three of us. And waitress Renata was charming.

Date of visit: May 2018