All reviews small kitchen value for money make tea coffee maker tea towel free car park breakfast room underground parking no air con bars restaurants big room during term time few minutes walk good size reception staff were very friendly would definitely stay here again same price
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

This was our second stay in this hotel, first time it was a year or two ago.
Ok, this time we were staying 3 nights and we had the same price. Day 4 we went to Bruges and didnt know if we are going to be back to Dunkirk or some other city. After we decided to go back to Dunkirk we called hotel. It would be normal that they gave us the same price like 3 nights we spent there.....but nooooo, when we arrived at hotel to take our room some rude awfull receptionist told us that rooms are now 10EUR more, it is not about money...but that person was so rude, didnt want to communicate, to answer questions...nothing. He didnt respect us as customers that have allready been there! Hotel is just simple, rooms are nothing like on pictures from booking.com
Not even one channel on tv English....
Really bad!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Maryline K, Directeur général at All Suites Appart Hotel Dunkerque, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2018

Hi,

Thanks for your opinion.

We are sorry you are not happy about our room' prices. But our prices change everyday and everytime. You can't have the same price because prices depend on the fact if the hotel is empty or full, if it's the weekend or the week, if it's winter or summer...

The receptionist give all the time the price of our website when people arrive to book one room at anytime.

We are very sorry to know you disapprove his behaviour.

Concerning the hotel, we don't have real complains about the reality and the photos on websites but I will investigate on that.

Have a nice day.

Marie, receptionist chef

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is ok. However, I have forgotten an important item in the hotel and have since tried to find out by phone and several emails whether it was found but they simply do not reply. This shows, in my view, an attitude towards the customer which is not acceptable.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
MARYLINE D, Directeur général at All Suites Appart Hotel Dunkerque, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Hi,

We are very sorry to know you are disppointed.

you can send me an email to: dunkerque@allsuites-appart.com and i will try to do my best to find .

We are happy to know you enjoyed our hotel.

Hope to see you again soon.

Marie, Chef receptionist

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed her for 1 night on our way to Holland and were not disappointed.
There is a free surface car park next to the hotel but we decided to pay 5 euros to use the hotel’s secure underground car park. A lift from the car park takes you to any floor in the hotel so great if you have luggage.
Check in was easy and staff friendly and helpful.
We asked for a high floor and were given a room on floor 5. We had a nice view of the boats and water.
Rooms are well equipped with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker - no coffee supplied so take some with you. Beds are clean and comfortable and WiFi works well.
The location is good, various places to eat within 10 minutes walk. We didn’t have breakfast so cannot comment on it.
We would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2018

Location is good, with underground parking and good wifi. I'm not sure where the photos are from on the site though as the room I had looked nothing like them, mine was dated, small and in desperate need of modernising and cleaning.

The first member of staff I encountered was rude and didn't give me chance to finish speaking before telling me I was too early to check in - I knew that but was trying to ask if I could still park my car there and come back later.

Breakfast was adequate but not the best, was also put off by dogs being allowed in the breakfast room. I have no problem with animals in hotels at all, I just don't think they should be allowed in areas where food in being served.

Room tip: Try get a room in the main block to avoid having to walk outside to the other block
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Stayed here for two nights and overal good value fo4 the money I paid. Very good location right in the centre. Room was of a good size and does have a kitchenette if you want to do your own cooking. Shower was OK but I am 6 foot and had to bend down to get my head under the shower. Room was very warm not sure why but I had to sleep on top of my bed as there is no air con in this hotel. Breakfast was as Expected but the staff were very friendly. There is parking under the hotel at a cost but there is plenty of car space right next door which is free.

Trip type: Traveled on business